Monday, December 13, 2010

Texas state woes

I love my state, I really do. I will defend it as the best state in the whole, entire United States. But trying to get a hold of someone for something important, like obtaining your driving record because you were too poor to do so before? You just might as well say fuck it. I feel ready to flip a table on someone but it could be because it's Monday morning and everyone acts like they don't know how to function this early. at this point, I don't even care about getting the refund I deserve. I just want my record so I can get my defensive driving done and not have to sit in jail/pay the rest of my ticket. good thing I can print this form off in the comfort of my own home and don't have to go to my local DPS* because that would suck


in other, non-bitching news: I'M 99% DONE WITH CHRISTMAS PRESENT STUFF. I love Christmas and I won't even lie about loving presents, BECAUSE I DO. it turns me into a hyper little kid who wants, and does, to wake their parents up at 4 am to do presents. IT MAKES ME THAT EXCITED. I even did stockings for my parents, sister, and Bryan which was really exciting for me. I think I may get my mom a few more ~meaningful~ things for hers because all I really have is a pack of lighters, pens (she loves pens, okay), and candy. I thought of getting her this little juice box type thing of white wine but Bryan told me that was stupid which I didn't so boo on you, mister. maybe I'll even get her some thrift store stuff, she loves that place. I think I did pretty good with them, considering I spent more than planned at Target. I'll totally get pictures on Christmas day because why ruin the surprise for everyone?

and just so this entry isn't incredibly boring/bitchy, check out my new (for 2009) jam. I'm convinced it's about my life, if I were a Canadian rapper. it's even my ringtone.

No comments:

Post a Comment