Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WAITING...to weed out the weaklings

I told myself I would actually start using this, so I will. right now, I'm caught in the middle of the hellstorm known as ~finals week~. which sucks because then I realize exactly how behind I am and then want to crawl under my sheets and hibernate until forever. I hate finals week. why, other than the obvious? because I slack off something terrible and get frustrated/forgetful easily. oh yeah, and I have a math class I need to desperately pass so I don't have to take it for the five millionth time (I'm smart okay). plus I'm ready for it to be christmas, which reminds me I need to get pictures of my ceramics stuff before I get it all wrapped up as presents. I'm just happy I can talk about what my present plans are because a certain stinky boyfriend (hopefully) doesn't read this (even though I swear it popped up in his address bar once....I'm on to you, mister...)

SPEAKING OF AMAZING BOYFRIEND: 2 sundays ago we went and saw Pink Floyd but really Roger Water's THE WALL. words cannot even begin to describe how amazing it was. Bryan got us tickets for my birthday and a week before the show, we kept looking at live videos from the tour and I kept saying how I didn't want to be disappointed because Roger Water's was just walking around singing on the mic/not playing the bass and bitching about how ~sew selfish~ he was to spread The Wall everywhere (FUN FACT: he can because it's his and it's/he's beautiful and I will never say a bad thing about him again). BUT REALLY, dude came up with the whole concept himself since he was feeling isolated from the audience and hated playing arenas. anyways, everything was a m a z i n g. I get teary eyed just thinking about it and I actually did cry twice during it, but for different reasons (they kept showing WE MISS YOU FALLEN VETERAN shit and I thought of my grandfather and it killed me). the only really shitty thing is according to wikipedia, Roger Water's said this could be his last tour but it's awesome because then that means we were part of music history. kinda.

LOOK AT HOW AMAZING THIS IS THOUGH (courtesy of Bryan himself)


(not Bryan's but still amazing)



if you listen closely, you can hear yours truly singing/talking/see fist pumping/screams of absolute joy and some douche bag telling the metal heads to sit down. no, you sit down.
so, now I'm basically in love with Roger Water's because of all that talent/being an attractive old man. I'm already planning my The Wall related tattoo as we speak. not even kidding.


which reminds me that I have to finish the best thing I've ever drawn so far, which will remain secret until Christmas (just in case Bryan does actually look at this) unless you've seen it on staysassy...

No comments:

Post a Comment