Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a little bit o' this, a little bit o' that pt. 1

  • hey y'all, it's a snow day! which is kinda hard to believe since this is Texas and we're practically in the 90s all the time. but whatever, I got a text from the school announcing that campus is canceled tomorrow. I ain't mad. it just means I probably won't go to work and no work means no green if ya know what I mean.
  • I've been reading this

    and I think it defeats the purpose, but I actually kinda feel bad for the guys. I love learning about the ~misfits~ of society and I'm kinda morbid in a way so it all works out. I recommend it though, if you're into that kinda stuff (which I know you are).
  • this weekend, Bryan and I went to his mom's to get our hair done. I've done blond once before, but it was kind of awful because it was incredibly yellow and gross. but this time it came out so much like my natural (if it's still my natural) hair color. It's safe to say that I'm in love.
  • and yesterday, this guy in my Cultural Diversity class caught up with me coming from the library and the first thing out of his mouth was "hey, I wanna tell you something but don't take it the wrong way...." and I was like hoooooo boy, what now? and he proceeds to tell me "you are so gorgeous but you know, guys would be all over you if you just lost a little bit of weight." I couldn't even be mad! so I just laughed, said my thanks and that dudes couldn't be all over me anyways and walked off. I mean, that shit only happens in movies/TV right? it was just funny to me and almost a little flattering? who knows, I'm weird enough to take that as a compliment even though most girls would flip out on him. I'm very aware of my huge gut, thank you.
  • it's Party Down, season 1 and drinking time. BYE BITCHES.

1 comment: