Friday, January 21, 2011

fixing a hole where the rain gets in



it has been done, y'all! all my school shit (obviously) got sorted out. I'm kind of laughing at myself because of my choice for english. here's a fact: I'm not so good at it. I mean, I read all the time but having to pick out literary devices and all that? No. Plus it being Shakespeare, and I do love Shakespeare, it's probably going to kick my ass because I have to do so much thinking. I can't really think, either. or really I can't articulate what I want to say very well sometimes. I probably didn't even use articulate right. I am really pumped for my Cultural Diversity class though. apparently our final is going to be us cooking food. cooking food. for a final. plus the professor is really awesome so that's a bonus. my government professor though may drive me insane just because of how he speaks and how boring he seems to be. I'M SORRY, I KNOW THAT'S RUDE BUT I CAN'T STAND BORING TEACHERS. the way he lectures reminds me of how child me used to do how-to papers: "and now I'm gonna show you how to blah blah blah, now we're gonna look at this, anyways here's this to look at" YOU DRIVE ME INSANE, PLEASE STOP. plus he's making us have our chapter review done by Wednesday and I didn't even buy my book because a lot of times you don't even need your book, so it's stressing me out.

But now I have to read act 1 of Macbeth, I mean the Scottish Play (you can't call it Macbeth in my class because of ~the curse~, but y'all probably knew that) and do some cleaning before I go to work. it's nice to only have one class on Fridays because that means I have actual time to do stuff before work. plus it's PAY DAY so I may or may not have a cool awesome look what I've got post a-comin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment