Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stress stress stressin'

continuous paranoid feelings about my car and tons of schoolwork are just eating away at me. I need a hug or a shot or both at the same time.

anyways, I just divulged in a little retail therapy to make myself better (it's not really helping). thank the lord for Forever 21 and their free shipping after $50. cleaning my room is making me feel a little less panicked. I know right now everything feels like it's falling all around me but I know it'll pick itself back up and everything will be okay again.

OKAY other than this week being kinda crazy, I was grateful for this weekend even though I had to work yesterday and moved around tons of files/lifted really heavy boxes. I'm determined to become the greatest file clerk my work has ever seen. Bryan and I went to Freebirds on Friday after we weren't sure if we really should go. it was so worth the 10-15 minute wait in line. Saturday, obviously I worked which was probably the sweatiest I've ever gotten there but it's really worth it (how many times can I say "worth it" in today's blog. LET'S FIND OUT.) because it makes it easier on me. also, our service manager found this in the trunk of someone's car in the shop

"love thy neighbor as Jesus loved his dragon"


No comments:

Post a Comment