Sunday, March 13, 2011

a little bit o' this, a little bit o' that pt. 2

this whole week has been freakin' crazy. I finally feel like I got caught up in my classes and even though it's now ~sPrInG bReAk 2k11~ all I can feel is "what spring break because I'll be working and doing school work". exciting life, let me tell you what.

yesterday was my Aunt Pat's memorial and it was just so amazing, which probably isn't the best thing to say about a funeral but as my cousin Jake said, "we put the fun in funerals!" there were plenty of tears and laughter, and my dad did so great delivering my Aunt Michelle's speech for her and it killed me because I know how hard it had to be on him, considering this was like his second mother. but Aunt Pat would've been so proud of her Little Guy. :') we spent all day in the car pretty much, had road beers and shot the shit the whole way back. I really couldn't ask for a better family, even if they are slightly off and annoying sometimes. I honestly love them.

oh, and I spent about $100+ today at Old Navy and Cato's. so worth it though. I've actually spent so much in the past couple of days and I don't even care. tomorrow I'm (hopefully) going to start doing the 30 Day Shred again (do that every other day and do pilates on the days I don't) so I can get rid of my gross ass gut and actually have the self-confidence I need. and I'm really excited about tomorrow because my sister Sarah and I are going to see this for my cultural diversity class (but really, for us to drool and cry)

there will probably be tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment