Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year, y'all!



woo, another year to tackle and hopefully not fuck up like I did last year. I had to work NYE but only until 4:30-ish, so I headed over to QuikTrip and bought 3 cans of Jeremiah Weed which I don't recommend at all (except maybe, maybe Spiked Cola) and went to Bryan's. our NYE wasn't very exciting, unless you call going to CiCi's Pizza while I'm slightly drunk fun (which I do because Adventure Time was on). then we went home, watched more Adventure Time, opened champagne and went to bed before midnight. plus I had some really funky dreams, but we won't go into that. the 1st was mine and Bryan's 3 year anniversary, which is really easy to remember and I'm thankful for that. we went furniture and regular shopping, all which made me really cranky because I don't do too well in crowds especially in a mall with probably 300+ people getting in my way. I also didn't buy anything except ~necessities~ at Target. oh yeah, and Bryan spontaneously bought the couch and a recliner. if that's not the best anniversary gift, then I don't know what is.

but now that it's a ~new year~, I have new resolutions that I will stick to. I plan on making 2011 the year I grow up, get in shape, be more creative and actually learn to do things, like cook and save money better (typing this as I'm thinking about buying a new phone case). I feel good about this year. I can make this year mine and I will. oh believe me, I will. I'm going to do all the things I should've done the past couple years. I'm gonna actually make myself happy or die trying (jk, no dying involved).

I'll leave you with this


p.s. another resolution is to become a much better, less awkward blogger. hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment