Friday, January 7, 2011

you say you wanna resolution

it's that time again, y'all. time to make a list of yearly promises that no one ever follows because after the first week they get burnt out and just stop. but not this year! I always make resolutions and half ass stick to them (and by half ass, I mean not at all). the idea of a resolution gets me pumped up and excited and then I end up sitting in my bed all day, eating chips and Tumblr'n. BUT NOT THIS YEAR. seeing as how I now have an ~adult job~, it's time to become serious in my efforts. plus I want to be happy with myself for once so why not.

  • lose all this weight/up the fiber/drink more water/etc etc etc
  • be so much more creative and actually start drawing again. how the hell do you have an art degree and not make art?
  • be better in school, especially now that there are classes you need to study for.
  • read more/50 books in a year or w/e that is.
  • blog more even though you’re kinda boring.
  • learn to dress better, even if it’s just a hoodie and pants.
  • become queen of the files at work
  • save money for a potential car/fixing current car (son of a god damn bitch)
  • spend more time with Mimi because you love her and she thinks you don’t
  • maybe make more circle scarves for profit even if they’re kinda wonky
  • BE NICER AND LESS CRANKY.
yes, I copied it from my tumblr WHO CARES SO WHAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment