Tuesday, January 11, 2011

it's getting better all the time

I've been kinda stressed lately. there's so much just bothering me. I've been having an on-going battle with my school since the first day I started going there, what with them taking the money I paid them and then saying I never paid and now there was a $900 charge from when they dropped and reinstated me, which they dropped for me. only to drop my spring '11 classes because they made the deadline at noon. who the fuck makes a deadline at noon? anyways, finally got that straightened out only to have them not even have my statement up. I just got it paid, so hopefully I got mom's bank shit right.

and now I'm the only file clerk at my dealership. apparently the girl they hired after me just stopped coming/said she was sick and no one heard from her after that. so that's fun. they've had me up at the Dodge building to help straighten up their filing room so my office down in the Mazda building can get behind, as if I already wasn't because that's why I was hired. and I work every day and every other Saturday now, which doesn't bother me because it means more money but it also means so much more work. I almost like being at the Dodge building more because I know most of the people up there and they actually talk to me instead of staring at me through my office window (it looks out into the shop, it's not like people are just creepin' around). I just feel like I could get burnt out with working and going to school, something I've never done at the same time. I've also been told I need to save up $500 to fix my tire rods/struts. with all the money we've spent on my car, we could've easily bought me a new car. things would be easier if my aunt had actually asked her son if he still had the suspension for my car but whatever, I need to let go of that.

I'm just really glad that Bryan and I are going to his mom's this weekend. there may not be anything to do down there since it's a little shit hole hick town that's only known for it's dairy and college, but it's nice to get away from everything every once in a while. plus we're getting our hair done which is overdue for the both of us. mainly because 3 months after I got mine done last, I still hate because it reminds me of mom hair and I'm not a mom hair person.

I also ordered the boots I've been dying over and Kirby's Epic Yarn, but that can wait for another time because I'll probably make a ~lol look at what I bought with my real grown up money~ post because I'm gonna go to Ulta sometime soon. oh me and my consumer, money wasting ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment